Programming & Web Based
I have several years of experience working with HTML, CSS & JS, I’ve also spent quite a lot of time working with frontend frameworks such as
- Font Awesome
I have experience working with PHP and MySQL, I focus on using PDO when working on backend code, as to ensure the best and safest practices when working with databases.
I also make sure to continuously test that my code works well across all devices and browsers while working on projects, as to ensure their layouts and content look good regardless of what the user is viewing it on. The main tools that aid me in this are simply the Chrome Dev Tools, and Google Lighthouse. I am also experienced with Version Control/Git, both via the Terminal and Desktop Clients.
Finally I am well versed in correct SEO practices, and have had hands on experience implementing and using Google Analytics.
Graphics & Image Manipulation
Experience creating images from scratch or making modifications to existing files with both Adobe Photoshop and Sketch. Also familiar working with vectorised images such as .svg files.
Experience with a range of different document processing tools, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Publisher, however I prefer using Google’s alternatives for their collaborative abilities and easy backups.
Katoomba Council, Work Experience - Assistant
- Gave me plenty of experience working with Word, Excel and Publisher in a professional environment.
PC WEB (Computer Repairs Shop), Work Experience - PC Technicians Assistant
2016 & 2017
- Physical Troubleshooting
- Software & Network Troubleshooting
- System Backups & Cleanups
Wentworth Falls TAFE Institute, Work Experience - SysAdmins Assistant
Jan 2019 - Present
- General System Administration
- Experience with Help Desk Software
- On site Computer Troubleshooting
Hydro Majestic Hotel - Steward
Dec 2018 - Present
- Experience in a fast paced and organised work environment, helped to teach me how to learn the flow of an existing workspace quickly and take charge of the tasks associated with that flow I was responsible for.
AppTapp Research, BV - Web Developer
- AppTapp Research is a small international company working remotely together on an alternative to the iOS AppStore for jailbroken iDevices known as Installer.
- I help manage some aspects of the forums as well as worked on a largely now obsolete repository system that would help developers distribute their apps. The repository system is now obsolete as we made the switch to using APT.
- I also created the following landing page for Installer
- I wrote a small PHP script to help scrap meta info from webpages and return a report based off that data
Bons RemovalsLanding Page
- A landing page that allows potential clients to request a quote over email.
Jan 2012 - Nov 2017
Katoomba High School, Year 7 - 12, ROSA & HSC
2016 - 2018
TAFE, Various Qualifications
During highschool and also shortly after I studied a range of different classes based around development, computers and networking. I gathered qualifications for the following;
- Cert III in Networking and Hardware - 2017
- Cisco Certificate of IT Essentials - 2017
- Cert IV in Web Based Technologies - 2018